- Designing a digital thermometer using lm35 is one of the simplest and interesting engagement you can think of. It uses the popular arduino (or the likes) micro-controller. LM35 outputs an analog voltage proportional to the temperature. The output from the LM35 is 0.1V/'C. So, when temperature sensed is 45'C for instance, the output voltage [...]
- Posted by Admin Posted on Saturday 21st October, 2017 3 Comments Read More
- Agriculture is an important sector in every economy. It is not only a means of growing crops and rearing livestock for man’s consumption but also provides a source of employment for many other people.
- Posted by Admin Posted on Thursday 05th October, 2017 0 Comments Read More
- The panic of an asthma attack has led many parents to wish there was a way to monitor their child and their inhaler use at all times. Now, that possibility is becoming a reality. (Details of this will be brought in another article)
- Posted by Admin Posted on Monday 11th September, 2017 0 Comments Read More
- Many electronic hobbyist do not know the type of development board they should go for with regards implementing a project. Many argue Arduino is better than Raspberry Pi, Many would say Raspberry Pi is best, Samsung Artic is most efficient while others say beagle bone will do all that they need.
- Posted by Admin Posted on Tuesday 05th September, 2017 0 Comments Read More
- At first instance, what is a micro-controller? A small computer on a single integrated circuit or development board. There are typically dedicated to one function and are most often embedded in other devices such as house hold electronics etc.
- Posted by Admin Posted on Saturday 02nd September, 2017 0 Comments Read More
- Arduino Nano is a small development board embedded with the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0) or ATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.X). This development board is breadboard friendly board. It has less the same functionality as the Arduino Duemilanove but in a different package. The Nano was designed and is being produced by Gravitech. [...]
- Posted by Admin Posted on Friday 01st September, 2017 2 Comments Read More
- Having to do everything for the disabled and aged ones, could be stressful, burdening and time consuming especially when you have other task to complete. Obviously, you get more worried while you are away as you think of what is happening around them and their reaction to things. [...]
- Posted by Admin Posted on Friday 25th August, 2017 0 Comments Read More
- Walking along Ibiaku by Nwaniba junction in Uyo metropolis (Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria); the repulsive odour from the waste bin almost made me vomit. I realised that the issue of overflowing waste bins and nose-covering smells is not new and needs to be addressed quickly to save our environment.
- Posted by Admin Posted on Monday 04th September, 2017 0 Comments Read More
Interesthing is a joint effort by leading researchers and technical enthusiasts, who have realized a gap in the country's general perception of the Internet of Things. One of the priorities is to bring an awareness of Internet of Things to every sector in Nigeria. In addition, Interesthing aims to build smart products manufactured [...]
Pages: | 1 | 2 |
|Pages: | 1 | 2 ||
- Posted by Admin Posted on Friday 31st August, 2018 0 Comments Read More